An Energy Healing + Release Cord Cutting Experience
June 17 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In this full body release + energy healing experience you are guided to forgive, be in gratitude, and fully surrender the past to invite in authentic connection.
Relax, release burdens, and clear attachments to people, relationships + events still influencing your emotions, actions, + wellbeing to moving forward.
This energy healing session includes guided visualization, light movement, and is for you if you are ready to:
- Release a past relationship or person in love.
- Clear attachment + entanglement from a current relationship or person for healthy authentic relating moving forward.
- Release emotional wounds + scars hindering full emotional availability.
- Lighten up, let-go of heavy energy, call in what you desire next.
Leave this heart healing experience energetically tuned up and connected to a renewed vision of yourself and how you relate to others.
Benefits of A Cord-Cutting/Energy Clearing Experience:
1. Emotional freedom: helps you release negative feelings and past hurt
2. Closure: Move on opening to a new experience
3. Increased self-awareness: gain insight into patterns + how to heal and clear them
4. Improved relationships: improve your overall well-being and allow for more positive relationships in the future
5. Increased energy: release unconscious ties + drains on your energy
This is perfect for anyone in or recently gone through a life transition setting new boundaries and parameters of what you are allowing into your life next.
About the Facilitator
Salenta Fox is a self-realization guide + galactic channel. She is an energy healer, meditation and event facilitator, and has been coaching individuals and couples for 10+ years on connecting to your deepest self, love, conscious relationship + intimacy topics.
Please RSVP by paying ahead $25 via Venmo to @Salenta-Fox with your email address and date of the event. You can also pay at the door. Or Purchase your ticket here.
Please bring a blanket + pillow for more comfort (optional).