- This event has passed.
New Years Ceremonial Breathwork & Sound Journey
February 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The beginning of a New Year is one of the most potent opportunities to step onto the next chapter of our path with empowerment and clarity. As a community we will use our time together to reflect on, and celebrate, the journey of the past year and hold sacred space with the support of ceremonial practices to intentionally bring forward what we truly desire for 2024.
What to Expect:
During this ceremony, we will combine the powerful magic of clarity and manifestation practices, Breathwork, Shamanic journeying & Sound Healing with ancient ceremonial Cacao medicine to open our hearts, connect inward, and reflect of the journey of our past year and set intentions for what we are ready to create, call in or manifest in 2024.
We will journey to uncover what is both in and out of alignment in our paths and release what no longer serves us so that we can create spaciousness for new bounties of abundance to be welcomed in this next season of our lives.
Prepare to open your heart & soul to receive greater sources of love, wisdom and clarity for 2024.
In our time together you will…
- Practice envision, clarity and manifestation practices to define and call in your greatest dreams and desires for 2024
- Explore reflection exercises to honor the journey of your past year and gain clarity on how you want to step forward into this next calendar year
- Experience an open-hearted Ancient Cacao Ceremony paired with a powerful Shamanic healing journey (deep meditation) to visualize your year ahead
- Engage in a ceremonial breathwork practice designed to help you breakthrough and release stuck and unserving energy to call in the energy you most desire
- Receive a sound bath & hands-on Reiki healing throughout your entire journey to activate high vibrational healing
- Practice reflective journaling and intention setting practices
- Release out-dated energies that are no longer in alignment with the next year of your life
- Experience deep healing within while feeling supported by a loving and conscious community
- Practice partner work for greater depth of exercises
- Connect to your ancestors, guides and higher realms to access love and support
What to Bring:
- Wear loose clothing
- An eye pillow for breathwork and meditation
- Please BYOM (Bring Your Own Mug) for our cacao ceremony
- You will be experiencing a shamanic journey so please bring a mat to lay on and any blankets/pillows to make yourself comfortable
- A journal and something to write with
- Any fruits/flowers/sacred items to add to the altar as an offering
- Photographs, heirlooms, and other mementos that might represent what you hope to call in for the new year
- Please avoid eating anything heavy 1-2 hours beforehand
Energy Exchange: $55
*Spaces are extremely limited and are intended to sell out*
About the Ceremonialists:
Christine Marie’s service is embedded in the art of creating ceremonial sacred spaces where she aids others in achieving spiritual, emotional, and physical wholeness. She facilitates healing and transformation through various rituals and practices such as shamanic journeying, reiki, sound healing, meditation, ancient rituals, energy healing and the use of sacred plant medicines.
Josh Foxen | Life and Embodiment Coach, Breathwork Facilitator, Sound Healer
Josh is a certified men’s coach with a passion of supporting both men and women in the process of self-discovery, embodied learning, and heart-centered relational engagement.
Josh leads and facilitates mens groups, group & relational work, retreats, and altered states of consciousness experiences and has been coaching 1:1 for over 7 years.
Feel free to reach out to either one of us for additional questions