“Stitching the Sisterhood” a Sistership Circle Day Women’s Circle
December 11 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Are you looking for a community of like-minded women who are supportive, inspiring, and authentic?
Do you crave deeper, more meaningful conversations about our purpose on this planet, not just the weather?
Sister, you’ve come to the right place!
Together with Sistership Circle, we are passionate about building communities of women all over the world by circling with one another.
Circling is when 3 or more women get together to sit down in a circle and share what’s on their hearts in a safe and sacred space. This is where we feel connected to our inner power and each other in sisterhood.
Sistership Circle Day is an annual event when our global team of facilitators stitches our hearts together as a collective.
As busy women, some of this Feminine energy is missing… and that is part of what’s causing frustration, sadness, and burn-out.
Imagine … Space holding + Sisterhood + Support for your heart vision.
Imagine … Time to tune in + Time to reflect +Time to explore your truth.
Imagine … Feeling Clear + Confident + Committed to your desires.
Imagine … Sacred sisterhood + Safe space + Sharing and celebrating in sacred circle.
Visionary sisterhood is being remembered because it’s needed now more than ever.
As modern day women, many times we are isolated, spending hours in front of the computer, living in a vacuum.
Who supports YOU as you support everyone???
It is your turn!
Are you ready to…
- Share what your dreams and desires are with women who “see” you
- Step into clarity as you receive support in an area where you are struggling
- Connect to your body, voice, truth, and power
- Come together to feel the power of one woman/one sisterhood/one community
- Focus on self-care and ways you’ll nurture yourself during the holidays
- Ground into gratitude for who you are and the blessings all around you
- Allow yourself to be cocooned in a bubble of love
Ready to join us in the fun?
Save your seat now.
We look forward to building a community of like-minded spiritual women to connect, collaborate and co-create with.
Together in sisterhood we are stronger.