- This event has passed.
Sacred Breathwork + Shamanic Sound Journey | 12.4.22 | 4-6
December 4, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
December 4th| 4-6
Anticipated to be sold out! Registration is encouraged.
Sara will be leading and holding space for a late afternoon of supported Sacred Breathwork to “Trypknowledgy”, shamanic sound journey facilitated by Jeremy Fraj.
This unique channeling of sound healing frequencies uses vocals and rhythmic breath along with powerful crystal quartz bowls and a variety of native percussion instruments to take you on a profound mind-body-soul journey that is both cosmic yet grounded.
While Jeremy holds a powerful space as a musical channel leading us into our inner subtle realms, Sara will be guiding the transformational energy of consciously harnessing prana through Conscious Connected Circular Breathwork -Rebirthing Breathwork.
Our breath is a beautiful teacher and connector to our own Divine Essence and Truth, feeling a deeper connection to us and all that is, letting go of what is no longer supporting and serving us, and clarity and so much more!!!
Benefits of Breathwork & Sound Journey are:
• Calms Mind
• Releases stored emotions & memories
• More vitality
• Resets the parasympathetic nervous system – the body’s natural healing process
• Reduces stress, increases energy, aliveness and sense of overall well-being
• Enhances creativity & expression
• Sheds light on the shadow
• Heals past physical and emotional wounds
• Reprograms & resets our physical and emotional bodies
• Increases flow, ease, joy and pleasure in life and relationships
Awakening Wellness Center
December 4 | 4-6
Sliding Scale $50 – $55
- Please arrive 10 minutes early, to be ready by 3:50
- Doors Close at 4:00
Head up the side path that is to the left of the front stairs (Front door is locked).
The side path will lead you to stairs up onto a deck, and you’ll enter the space from the deck.
#breathworkhealing #breathwork #soundhealing #shamanic
#mindfulness #consciousbreath #crystalbowls
#selflove #selfcare #consciousconnectedbreathing
#pdxevents #stressrelief #anxietyrelief
#wellness #highvibration #portland #ptsd
What to bring:
No prior experience is needed
Wear comfy clothes
Something to lay on – yoga mat or another blanket
Warm Blanket (s)
Journal and Pen